Advanced Eye Examination - 4*
The Advanced Eye Examination introduces a tailored approach to eye examinations by coupling the use of latest technological advances in the industry with an increased consultation time with our skilled clinicians. Building upon our basic eye exam, our Advanced Eye Exam may employ the application of Slit lamp and Digital Retinal Photography to allow us to monitor images and track any changes more closely over time.
Further diagnostic tests include Goldmann Applanation Tonometry (Eye Pressure Check) and Humphrey’s Visual Field Testing (Peripheral Vision Check) which are both the Gold Standard tests of their kind in Optometric practice. This bespoke examination is designed for patients experiencing symptoms such as headaches, double vision, painful or red eyes, requiring an accurate diagnosis and management plan; or for those patient’s interested in obtaining a more comprehensive assessment of their eye health.
An Advanced Eye Examination is recommended for:
- Symptomatic patient’s (Headache’s, Double Vision, Red/Painful Eyes)
- All patient’s interested in a comprehensive eye health examination.
Advanced Eye Examination Tests Include:
- Thorough Spectacle Refraction (Prescription)
- Slit Lamp Examination of Anterior eye
- Funduscopy (Volk Examination of Posterior eye)
- Intraocular Pressures
- Digital Retinal and Slit Lamp Photography
- Goldmann Tonometry
- Advanced Binocular Investigation
- Humphreys Visual Field Testing (If applicable)
Advanced Eye Examination Lasts: Approx. 40 Minutes
Advanced Eye Examination Cost: £70